Vivo has officially unveiled a new mid-tier 5G smartphone in China. The Vivo Y78+ 5G arrives as a mid-range 5G smartphone that aims to deliver a ton of value at a reasonable price. So what does this mid-range 5G phone offer?
The Vivo Y78 Plus 5G features a Snapdragon chipset, a high-refresh-rate curved AMOLED display, a large battery, fast charging support, and a dual-camera setup on the back. The new Vivo Y78 Plus 5G is currently only available in China with no word about international availability.
Vivo Y78 Plus 5G Price
The Vivo Y78+ 5G price is set at CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs 19,000) for the base 8GB/128GB model. Additionally, the Vivo Y78 Plus 5G also comes in an 8GB/256GB and a 12GB/256GB configuration that will set you back CNY 1,799 (roughly Rs 21,350) and CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs 23,700), respectively.
The Vivo Y78+ 5G is offered in Azure, Warm Sun Gold, and Moon Shadow colour options. As of now, there is no word about the Vivo Y78 Plus 5G launch in India or globally. Now, let’s look at the Vivo Y78 Plus 5G specifications.
Vivo Y78+ 5G Specs
The Vivo Y78 Plus is powered by the Snapdragon 695 SoC paired with the Adreno 619 GPU. The chip comes with up to 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 2.2 storage. The handset packs a 5,000 mAh battery with 44W fast charging support.
Vivo’s latest mid-tier 5G phone also features a 6.78-inch Curved AMOLED panel with an FHD+ resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The display boasts a 120Hz refresh rate, 100-percent DCI-P3 colour gamut, and 1,300 nits of peak brightness. It also opts for an under-display fingerprint reader.
For optics, the Vivo Y78+ 5G gets a dual-camera setup with a 50 MP primary sensor with OIS and a 2 MP depth sensor. On the front, the phone opts for an 8 MP selfie camera. It also runs on Android 13 with the OriginOS 3 skin on top.
- Vivo X90 series India launch roundup: How to watch the livestream; What to expect
- Vivo Y78 Plus 5G full specifications and price leaked ahead of launch
- Vivo X Fold 2, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Tecno Phantom V Fold: Best Foldable Phones 2023
- What’s Inside the Vivo X Fold2? A Teardown Video Reveals All
- Vivo X Flip vs Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 vs Oppo Find N2 Flip: Full Specs Compared
- Vivo T2x 5G Sale In India Starts Today: Affordable 5G-Enabled Android Smartphone With Dimensity 6020 SoC
- Vivo Introduces Vivo X Flip: A Clamshell Foldable with Impressive Specs
- Vivo X Fold 2 Launched With New Hinge Design, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, LTPO 120Hz AMOLED Displays
- Vivo Pad 2 Launched: Premium Android Tablet With 2.8K 144Hz Display, Dimensity 9000 SoC, Massive Battery
- Vivo S17 Pro Key Specifications Leaked Including 50 MP Sony IMX766V Camera With OIS
- Vivo Launching X Fold 2, X Flip, And Vivo Pad 2 Today: Where To Watch Event Live And What To Expect
- Vivo X90 Plus Specs, Launch Timeline Leaked: Dimensity 9200 SoC, AMOLED Screen Tipped
Best Mobiles in India
You have already subscribed
published: Tuesday, April 25, 2023, 10:54 [IST]