The Vivo X90 series is set to make its debut in India this week. The line-up will include the Vivo X90 and Vivo X90 Pro. Unfortunately, the top-end Vivo X90 Pro Plus won’t be released outside China.
The Vivo X90 series launch date in India is set for April 26, 2023, at 12:00 pm (IST). The launch comes less than a month after the smartphone maker unveiled the Vivo X Flip and Vivo X Fold 2 foldable smartphones in China. To recall, the Vivo X90 series has already made its debut in China and globally.
Vivo X90, Vivo X90 Pro Price in India (Expected)
The Vivo X90 price in India will likely fall below the 60K mark. The Vivo X90 Pro price in India will fall anywhere between Rs 70,000 and Rs 90,000. To recall, the Vivo X90 is priced at CNY 3,699 (Roughly 42,300), while the ‘Po’ model starts from CNY 4,999 (Roughly 57,200).
The Vivo X90 was unveiled in China Red, To Black, Ice Blue, and To Confess (White) colour options, while the Vivo X90 Pro came in Original Black and China Red colours. It is worth noting that the Vivo X90 came in Breeze Blue and Asteroid Black colours globally, while the Pro model arrived in a single Legendary Black variant.
Vivo X90 Pro Specifications
The Vivo X90 Pro is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC paired with 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM. The handset will likely come with 256GB and 512GB of UFS 4.0 storage. The phone packs a 4,870 mAh battery with 120W wired fast charging and 50W wireless fast charging support. Connectivity options include 5G, 4G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, and more.
The device will run on Android 13 based on Funtouch OS 13 on top. The X90 Pro has a 6.78-inch FHD+ (2800 x 1260 pixels) AMOELD display with a peak brightness of 1,300 nits. The panel also boasts a 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support. The Vivo X90 Pro also features an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance.
Vivo X90 Pro Cameras
For optics, the Vivo X90 Pro boasts a triple-camera setup on the back with a 50 MP primary shooter with a 1-inch Sony IMX989 sensor, a large f/1.75 aperture, and OIS support. Vivo calls it the “50MP VCS True Color Main Camera”.
Make your photos look bigger than life with vibrancy and color. Capture the best with the #vivoX90Series, 50MP VCS True Color Main Camera.
Launching on 26th April 2023: https://t.co/W8bj8Lfpit
— vivo India (@Vivo_India) April 24, 2023
The primary camera is paired with a 12 MP Sony IMX663 ultrawide lens and a 50 MP Sony IMX758 sensor, which Vivo is calling the ‘Professional Portrait Camera’. The Vivo X90 Pro’s cameras are co-engineered with ZEISS on both the software and hardware fronts.
The Vivo X90 Pro also uses ZEIESS T* lens coating and has a laser focus sensor. The Vivo X90 Pro’s MediaTek chip is paired with the custom V2 imaging chip also helps with improving camera, gaming, and display performance. Up front, there’s a 32 MP selfie camera.
Vivo X90 Specifications
The vanilla Vivo X90 features the same specifications as its ‘Pro’ counterpart. However, the primary differences between the two phones are seen on the back with the cameras. The Vivo X90 boasts a 50 MP primary Sony IMX866 sensor, which Vivo also calls the, ’50MP VCS True Color Main Camera’, with an f/1.75 aperture, the same 12 MP Sony IMX 663 ultrawide shooter, and a 12 MP Sony IMX663 Professional Portrait Camera.’
The Vivo X90 also uses ZEIESS T* lens coating and has a laser focus sensor. The Vivo X90’s MediaTek chip is paired with the custom V2 imaging chip also helps with improving camera, gaming, and display performance. The cameras are co-designed with ZIESS. Up front, there’s a 32 MP selfie camera. Lastly, the phone gets a downgraded IP64 rating and a slightly smaller 4,810 mAh battery with no wireless charging.
- Vivo Y78 Plus 5G full specifications and price leaked ahead of launch
- Vivo X Fold 2, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Tecno Phantom V Fold: Best Foldable Phones 2023
- What’s Inside the Vivo X Fold2? A Teardown Video Reveals All
- Vivo X Flip vs Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 vs Oppo Find N2 Flip: Full Specs Compared
- Vivo T2x 5G Sale In India Starts Today: Affordable 5G-Enabled Android Smartphone With Dimensity 6020 SoC
- Vivo Introduces Vivo X Flip: A Clamshell Foldable with Impressive Specs
- Vivo X Fold 2 Launched With New Hinge Design, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, LTPO 120Hz AMOLED Displays
- Vivo Pad 2 Launched: Premium Android Tablet With 2.8K 144Hz Display, Dimensity 9000 SoC, Massive Battery
- Vivo S17 Pro Key Specifications Leaked Including 50 MP Sony IMX766V Camera With OIS
- Vivo Launching X Fold 2, X Flip, And Vivo Pad 2 Today: Where To Watch Event Live And What To Expect
- Vivo X90 Plus Specs, Launch Timeline Leaked: Dimensity 9200 SoC, AMOLED Screen Tipped
- Vivo X90 Series To Be Sold on Flipkart: Specifications and Details
Best Mobiles in India
You have already subscribed
published: Monday, April 24, 2023, 17:33 [IST]