Vivo launched the Vivo X90 series in China last year. The series currently includes the Vivo X90, Vivo X90 Pro, and the Vivo X90 Pro+. It appears Vivo is readying another Android smartphone, which is tipped to be called the Vivo X90 Plus.
Although the Vivo X90 series includes multiple Android smartphones, only the Vivo X90 and the X90 Pro were launched outside China. The mystery new Vivo smartphone, which is expected to be part of the X90 series, could be launched in China as well as other parts of the world.
Vivo X90 Plus Leaked Specifications, Features
The Vivo X90 series succeeds the Vivo X80 series and is positioned in the upper mid-range category. All the Android smartphones in the Vivo X90 series feature an AMOLED screen and the Vivo X90 Plus shouldn’t be an exception. The device has a model number V2141HA, but this variant is reportedly meant for the Chinese market only.
The latest leak about the Vivo X90 Plus claims the smartphone will feature a 6.7-inch AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. The screen should have a Full HD+ resolution and house a front-facing camera inside a punch-hole cutout.
Rumors about the Vivo X90 Plus suggest the smartphone will be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 series SoC. It is possible that Vivo may have embedded the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 chipset. Incidentally, the X90 and the X90 Pro smartphones are powered by the Dimensity 9200 chipset.
With the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC, the Vivo X90 Plus has managed to score 1,350,000 points on the AnTuTu benchmark, claims the leak. The SoC could be paired with either 8GB or 12GB of RAM, and buyers should get 128GB or 256GB of internal storage space.
The Vivo X90 Pro+ is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. The MediaTek Dimensity 9200 chipset is claimed to beat the flagship chipset from Qualcomm. If true, the Vivo X90 Plus could be positioned above the Vivo X90 Pro+.
The X90 series smartphones support 5G, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.3, and GPS. They have a dual SIM card slot, NFC, and a USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer.
Vivo X90 Plus Expected Launch And Availability
Vivo should launch the X90 series in India soon. The X90 series meant for the Indian market is expected to include Vivo X90 and the X90 Pro smartphones only. The latest leak about the smartphone claims Vivo will launch the X90 Plus next month.
The Vivo X90 Plus is rumored to be a global smartphone. In other words, Vivo is expected to launch the smartphone in multiple markets outside China. If true, then the Vivo X90 Plus should arrive in India.
- Vivo X90 Series To Be Sold on Flipkart: Specifications and Details
- Vivo S17 Series Processor, Camera, and Display Specs Leaked
- Vivo T2 5G India Open Sale Begins Today: Check Specs, Prices, and Offers Of Midrange Android Smartphone
- Vivo X90 series launch date in India set for April 26: Check Expected Price, Specifications
- Vivo X Fold 2, Vivo X Flip full specifications revealed ahead of April 20 launch
- Vivo X Fold 2 Appears on Geekbench With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Ahead of Launch
- Vivo Y78+ 5G Leaked Image Reveals Dual Rear Camera, Display, And Design Of Midrange Android Smartphone
- Vivo Teases X90 Series Launch in India: Rumored Features, Launch Timeline
- Vivo Y78+ Spotted On Geekbench: Mid-Range Android Smartphone With 12GB RAM, SD695 SoC
- Vivo Y100A Launched In India: Check Specs, Features Of Mid-Range Android Smartphone
- Vivo T2 5G, Vivo T2x 5G Affordable 5G Smartphones Launched in India: All You Need to Know
- Vivo Pad 2 Design Renders and Full Specs Leaked Ahead of Launch
Best Mobiles in India
You have already subscribed