In a recent announcement, Vivo confirmed the launch date for its X90 series to be April 26. Now ahead of the launch in India, a micro-site on online selling platform Flipkart has gone live, which confirms that the platform will be selling phones from the latest Vivo series.
Speculations doing the rounds suggest that the company will be launching the Vivo X90 and the X90 Pro handsets in India. Additionally, rumours suggest that the third phone from the series, the X90 Pro Plus, will only exclusively be sold in China.
Vivo X90 and X90 Pro to Launch on April 26th
Although official monikers of the phones haven’t been revealed yet, the Flipkart microsite discloses the launch of the series, which indicates the launch of more than one smartphone.
Smartphones from the X90 series come with a wide 6.78-inch Full HD+ OLED display. The display has a a 120Hz refresh rate and supports peak brightness of 1300nits. The display also comes with an in-built fingerprint scanner, which heightens security of the phone.
The handset is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 processor, which comes alongside a Immortalis G715 GPU.
When it comes to storage, the phones boast of a 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB UFS 4.0 storage.
Additionally, the phones come loaded with the latest version of Android, which is Android 13.
Coming to the battery aspect of the phones, the X90 has a 4810mAh battery while the X90 Pro has a bigger 4870mAh battery. Both devices also support 120W fast charging. The X90 Pro additionally supports 50W wireless charging too.
Vivo X90 and X90 Pro Camera Specifications
The triple-camera setup comes with the Vivo X90. These include a main camera which has a 50MP Sony IMX866 sensor and an f/1.75 aperture. Additionally, the handset also has a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, along with a 12MP portrait lens. The X90 Pro comes with enhanced cameras, including a 50MP Sony IMX 989 sensor with a 1-inch sensor size and OIS support, along with a 12MP Sony IMX663 sensor for ultra-wide-angle functionality and a 50MP Sony IMX758 sensor with 2x optical zoom.
Both the phones also feature 32MP front cameras for selfies.
- Vivo S17 Series Processor, Camera, and Display Specs Leaked
- Vivo T2 5G India Open Sale Begins Today: Check Specs, Prices, and Offers Of Midrange Android Smartphone
- Vivo X90 series launch date in India set for April 26: Check Expected Price, Specifications
- Vivo X Fold 2, Vivo X Flip full specifications revealed ahead of April 20 launch
- Vivo X Fold 2 Appears on Geekbench With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Ahead of Launch
- Vivo Y78+ 5G Leaked Image Reveals Dual Rear Camera, Display, And Design Of Midrange Android Smartphone
- Vivo Teases X90 Series Launch in India: Rumored Features, Launch Timeline
- Vivo Y78+ Spotted On Geekbench: Mid-Range Android Smartphone With 12GB RAM, SD695 SoC
- Vivo Y100A Launched In India: Check Specs, Features Of Mid-Range Android Smartphone
- Vivo T2 5G, Vivo T2x 5G Affordable 5G Smartphones Launched in India: All You Need to Know
- Vivo Pad 2 Design Renders and Full Specs Leaked Ahead of Launch
- Vivo T2 5G, T2x 5G Launch Today: Where To Watch Livestream Of Midrange Android Smartphones
Best Mobiles in India
You have already subscribed
published: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 13:46 [IST]