OnePlus has introduced a Genshin Impact Limited Edition version of the Ace 2 smartphone. The smartphone is inspired by Xiangling, a character in the Genshin Impact video game.
For the uninitiated, the OnePlus Ace 2 smartphone, or the OnePlus 11R as it is known globally, was introduced in February this year. It was available in Vast Black and Glacier Blue color options.
While the Genshin Impact Limited Edition smartphone now comes in a red color variant. The smartphone is also OnePlus’ first smartphone to come in a plain leather back panel, which the company claims are antifouling, durable, and skin-friendly.
These apart, the Genshin Impact Limited Edition smartphone follows the same design as the standard Ace 2 variants.
At the back of the smartphone is a double-wing diamond line design with two stitches.
The smartphone comes in a premium Custom Gift Box which has a metallic finish. Its handle is made of metal. Its pins are made of stainless steel and zinc alloy. On the box’s cover are also posters and stickers of Xianglling.
OnePlus collaborated with Genshin Impact to come up with custom UI themes, sound effects, icons, wallpapers, and more.
Under the hood, the smartphone runs on the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with 18GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage space. The processor is powerful as indicated by its score on AnTuTu which was 1.15 million points.
OnePlus claims it has an average frame rate of 59.71 fps while playing a game for 1 hour.
The Limited Edition device features the same 6.64-inch 1.5K AMOLED display that has a refresh rate of 120Hz. It also features the same 50MP triple rear camera setup.
The device is powered by a 5,000mAh battery which comes with support for 100W fast charging.
OnePlus Ace 2 Genshin Impact Edition Pricing and Availability
The OnePlus Ace 2 Genshin Impact Edition has currently been launched only in China. The smartphone is available for 3699 yuan (approximately Rs. 44,145) for the 18GB of RAM with 512GB of storage space variant.
The Genshin Impact Edition is set to go on sale on April 24 in China. However, those interested in the device can also preorder it starting today.
- OnePlus Pad price in India tipped ahead of April 28 release date: All you need to know
- OnePlus Nord 3 5G India Launch Timeline, Specs, Leaked: Midrange Flagship Launching Next Month?
- OnePlus Pad price in India tipped: But here’s why it could cost more
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G Goes on Sale in India Today: Check Price, Specifications, Offers
- Upgrade to OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G and Receive Free Nord Buds CE
- OnePlus Nord Buds 2 Launched in India for ₹2,999
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G Launches With Multiple Limited Time Offers
- OnePlus Nord 3 Receives NBTC and TDRA Certification, to Launch Soon
- OnePlus Pad to Be Available for Pre-Order From April 28
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite India Launch Confirmed: SD695 SoC, 8GB RAM Packed In Mid-Range Android Smartphone
- OnePlus Nord 3 Spotted on IMDA, TUV, CQC, And BIS Certification Websites
- Ahead of Launch, OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G Battery Life and Color Options Revealed
Best Mobiles in India
You have already subscribed