The Vivo X Fold 2 and Vivo X Flip are set to make their debut in China on April 20. While details about the new Vivo foldable smartphones have been kept under wraps, several reports have come out revealing key details about the two phones.
And the latest comes in the form of a full specifications reveal of the Vivo X Fold 2 and Vivo X Flip. 91mobiles recently published a report in collaboration with tipster Ishan Agarwal revealing the Vivo X Fold 2 and Vivo X Flip’s full specifications.
Vivo X Fold 2 Specifications (Expected)
The Vivo X Fold 2 will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC paired with 12GB of LPDDR5X RAM and up to 512GB of UFS 4.0 storage. Vivo’s upcoming foldable smartphone will feature an 8.03-inch internal AMOLED display with a 2,160 × 1,916 pixels resolution and a 4:3.5 aspect ratio.
The cover screen will feature a 6.53-inch AMOLED display with a 21:9 aspect ratio and an FHD+ resolution. The internal display is expected to get a pixel density of 360ppi, while the outer screen will feature a pixel density of 420ppi. Both displays will boasts a 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support.
For optics, the Vivo X Fold 2 will feature a triple-camera setup with a 50 MP primary sensor, a 12 MP ultrawide shooter, and a 12 MP portrait lens. The foldable smartphone will also have two 16 MP selfie cameras on the internal and cover displays. The Vivo X Fold 2 will also pack a 4,800mAh battery with 120W and 50W wired and wireless fast charging, respectively
Vivo X Flip Specifications (Expected)
Vivo’s first clamshell folding smartphone will be powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. The chipset will be paired with up to 12GB of LPDDR5X RAM and up to 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage. The flip phone will also feature a 6.74-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 21:9 aspect ratio, a 120Hz refresh, and HDR10+ support.
The Vivo X Flip is also expected to feature a 3-inch cover display. The phone will pack a 4,400 mAh battery with 44W fast charging support. For optics, Vivo’s new flip phone will feature a dual-camera setup with a 50 MP primary sensor and a 12 MP ultrawide unit. The phone will also have a 32 MP selfie camera.
- Vivo X Fold 2 Appears on Geekbench With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Ahead of Launch
- Vivo Y78+ 5G Leaked Image Reveals Dual Rear Camera, Display, And Design Of Midrange Android Smartphone
- Vivo Teases X90 Series Launch in India: Rumored Features, Launch Timeline
- Vivo Y78+ Spotted On Geekbench: Mid-Range Android Smartphone With 12GB RAM, SD695 SoC
- Vivo Y100A Launched In India: Check Specs, Features Of Mid-Range Android Smartphone
- Vivo T2 5G, Vivo T2x 5G Affordable 5G Smartphones Launched in India: All You Need to Know
- Vivo Pad 2 Design Renders and Full Specs Leaked Ahead of Launch
- Vivo T2 5G, T2x 5G Launch Today: Where To Watch Livestream Of Midrange Android Smartphones
- Vivo X Fold 2, Vivo X Flip launch date revealed, Pad 2 Android tablet will tag along
- Vivo T2 5G Specifications Leak Via Geekbench Listing: Camera Details Revealed
- Vivo X Fold 2 Promo Posters Surface Online: Flagship Foldable With SD8 Gen2 SoC, Dual AMOLED Displays Tipped
- Vivo X90 Series to Launch in India by April-End: Report
Best Mobiles in India
You have already subscribed
published: Saturday, April 15, 2023, 17:48 [IST]