Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 12 4G last month, and the affordable Android smartphone is now selling in India. The “Pro” variant of the smartphone has now been announced. The Redmi Note 12 4G Pro is a mid-range Android smartphone and is the second 4G-only device in the Redmi Note 12 series.
The Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G is the eighth Android smartphone under the Redmi Note 12 series. Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 12 4G, Redmi Note 12 5G, Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G, Redmi Note 12 Explorer Edition, and Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed Edition but only a few of these models have landed in India. The brand recently announced the Redmi Note 12 Turbo 5G as well.
Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G: Specifications and Features
The Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels, 395ppi pixel density, and 1100nits peak brightness. The 1080p display panel supports Dolby Vision content and has a punch-hole cutout for the front-facing 16MP camera.
An octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor powers the Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G. The chipset has an Adreno 618 GPU. Buyers get either 6GB or 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM. There’s a choice between 128GB and 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, with an option to expand onboard storage by inserting a microSD card in a dedicated slot.
The Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G features a quad-rear camera setup, headlined by a 108MP f/1.9 primary camera. It is accompanied by an 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP f/2.4 macro sensor, and a 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor. There’s a 16MP f/2.4 front-facing camera for selfies, video calls, and face unlock.
Xiaomi has embedded a 5000mAh battery inside the Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G, which supports 67W wired fast charging over a USB Type-C charging port. Along with a 3.5mm audio jack, the smartphone features a stereo speaker setup with Dolby Atmos support. It has secured an IP53 rating, which makes it resistant to dust and splashes.
Some of the notable hardware and connectivity features of the Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G include a dedicated microSD card slot, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, and GPS + GLONASS.
The Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G weighs 202 grams and measures 164.20 × 76.1 × 8.12mm. The smartphone runs Android 11 with a custom layer of MIUI 13.
Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G Price, Availability
The Redmi Note 12 Pro is available in four color options: Blue, Gray, Polar White, and Ice Blue. It also offers. The Redmi Note 12 Pro is Xiaomi’s second 4G-only smartphone under the Note 12 series.
The Redmi Note 12 Pro appears to be a rebadged Redmi Note 10 Pro Max that was launched back in 2021. Xiaomi has currently launched the Note 12 Pro 4G in Europe and is asking € 349.90 (approx. ₹31,320) for the 6GB + 128GB variant of the smartphone. Although Xiaomi hasn’t officially confirmed yet, the Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G may launch in India.
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra Is Officially Arriving on April 18th
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra Design Renders Leak Revealing Quad Rear Camera, Curved AMOLED Screen
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra Price Leaked: Here’s How Much The Flagship Android Smartphone Will Cost At Launch
- Xiaomi 13T Pro Spotted on IMEI Database, Launch Imminent
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra Launch Date Revealed Accidentally: Flagship Android Smartphone To Sell Globally
- Redmi 12C Now Available In India: Check Specs, Launch Prices, Introductory Offers, And Availability
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra launch set to take place later this month, global release confirmed
- Redmi Note 12 4G Open Sale In India: Check Specs, Prices, And Introductory Launch Offers
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra Launch Imminent: After Specs Leak, Flagship Android Smartphone Secures IMDA Certification
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra Specifications Leak: SD8 Gen2, 6.7-Inch QHD+ Display Tipped
- Redmi 12C Launched In India: Check Specs, Prices, Offers, And Availability Of Affordable Android Smartphone
- Redmi Note 12 4G India Launch Today: Where To Watch Live-Stream And What To Expect
Best Mobiles in India
You have already subscribed
published: Wednesday, April 12, 2023, 13:05 [IST]