The Poco C51 is set to go on sale in India for the first time today. The Poco C51 was unveiled last week as an ultra-affordable smartphone with a MediaTek chipset, a large display, virtual RAM support, a massive battery, fingerprint unlock, and a dual-camera setup on the back. Before we dive into the Poco C51 specifications, let’s look at its price.
The Poco C51 price in India is set at Rs 8,499 for the sole 4GB/64GB variant. Poco’s latest affordable smartphone comes in power Black and Royal Blue colour options. The Poco C51 will be available for purchase in India exclusively through Flipkart at 12:00 pm (IST) today. Additionally, the handset will be available for an introductory price of Rs 7,799 during the first sale.
Poco C51 Specifications
The Poco C51 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G36 SoC paired with the IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The handset is equipped with 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 64GB of eMMC storage, which can be expanded up to 1TB through the microSD card slot. Moreover, up to 3GB of internal storage can be utilized as virtual RAM through Poco’s Turbo RAM feature.
The Poco C51 opts for a 6.52-inch HD+ IPS LCD screen with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a pixel density of 269 PPI. On the back, Poco’s latest budget smartphone boasts a dual-camera setup with an 8 MP primary sensor and a 2 MP secondary sensor. Up front, the waterdrop notch houses a 5 MP selfie camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
The Poco C51 also packs a 5,000 mAh battery, although charging speed is limited to 10W charging via a micro-USB port. The handset comes with a headphone jack and a rear-mounted fingerprint reader. Connectivity options on the Poco C51 include 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and more. Lastly, the Poco C51 runs on Android 13 (Go Edition) out of the box.
- iQOO Neo 7 5G Vs Poco X5 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Poco C51 Ultra-Affordable Smartphone Launched in India: Check Price, Specs, Availability
- Poco C51 to Launch on April 7 in India, as Per New Leak
- Poco C51 Specs Leak: Entry-Level Android Smartphone Could Be A Rebadged Redmi A2+
- Poco F5 5G India Launch Tipped: First Android Smartphone With SD7+ Gen 2 SoC In India?
- Vivo V27 Pro 5G Vs Poco X5 Pro 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Poco X5 5G Vs Realme 10 Pro 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Poco X5 5G India Launch Teased: Android Smartphone With SD695 SoC, AMOLED Screen Arriving This Month
- Poco X5 5G May Launch in India in May 14, Pricing Details Leaked
- Poco Announces Android 13-Based MIUI 14 Update Timeline
- Poco C55 Launched In India: Check Specs, Features, and Price Of Budget Android Smartphone
- Poco X5 GT Gets IMDA Certified; Expected to Launch Soon
Best Mobiles in India
You have already subscribed
published: Monday, April 10, 2023, 10:40 [IST]