Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi 13 and Xiaomi 13 Pro at the MWC 2023 in February. These flagship Android smartphones are available in multiple markets in and outside China. There’s one more smartphone in the series which is positioned above these two. The Xiaomi 13 Ultra may launch globally soon.
As the name implies, the Xiaomi 13 Ultra is the top-end model in the Xiaomi 13 series. The smartphone’s specifications and features have leaked online, and now the Xiaomi 13 Ultra has received its own listing on Singapore’s IMDA certification website.
Xiaomi 13 Ultra Spotted In IMDA and 3C Databases Suggesting Imminent Launch
Rumors about the Xiaomi 13 Ultra suggest the smartphone won’t be limited to China. Xiaomi is expected to launch the premium Android smartphone in multiple regions.
The Xiaomi 13 Ultra has been spotted on Singapore’s IMDA bearing model number 2304FPN6DG. This strongly suggests confirms Xiaomi is planning to launch the smartphone in international markets, which may include India. Incidentally, the flagship smartphone’s predecessor, the Xiaomi 12S Ultra, never made it to India.
There have been conflicting reports about the Xiaomi 13 Ultra’s launch timeline. While some reports suggest Xiaomi may launch the smartphone next month, a poster that surfaced on Weibo hinted the device could be launched on April 17 in China. Incidentally, the Xiaomi 13 Ultra has secured China’s 3C certification.
Xiaomi 13 Ultra Leaked Specifications, Features
There’s no official confirmation of the Xiaomi 13 Ultra. Hence, the specifications and features of the flagship Android smartphone have been collated from leaks and rumors.
The Xiaomi 13 Ultra may feature a 6.7-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED LTPO display with a 120Hz variable refresh rate. The screen may have flat edges and could alter the refresh rate from 1Hz to 120Hz depending on the content being displayed. There should be an under-display fingerprint scanner for biometric authentication.
Xiaomi has reportedly embedded the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC inside the Xiaomi 13 Ultra. The powerful SoC could be paired with up to 16GB of RAM. Buyers may get 512GB of internal storage. The exact specifications of the RAM and storage aren’t known yet, but they should be of the latest available technology such as LPDDR5X and UFS 4.0.
The Xiaomi 13 Ultra is tipped to feature quad cameras on the back, headlined by a 50MP primary camera with a 1-inch Sony IMX989 sensor. The other sensors are rumored to be a 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens and two 50MP telephoto cameras, one of which may offer 3x optical zoom. The flagship smartphone may have a 32MP shooter on the front for selfies, video calls, and face unlock. Needless to mention, this is the biggest difference between the Xiaomi 13 Ultra and the Xiaomi 13 Pro.
The Xiaomi 13 is expected to run MIUI 14 custom skin which is based on Android 13. The leak claims the Xiaomi 13 Ultra is expected to pack a 4900mAh battery with support for 90W fast charging and 50W wireless charging. The Xiaomi 13 Pro supports 120W wired fast charging.
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra Specifications Leak: SD8 Gen2, 6.7-Inch QHD+ Display Tipped
- Redmi 12C Launched In India: Check Specs, Prices, Offers, And Availability Of Affordable Android Smartphone
- Redmi Note 12 4G India Launch Today: Where To Watch Live-Stream And What To Expect
- Vodafone Idea Announces 5G Partnership with Xiaomi
- Redmi Note 12 Turbo “Harry Potter” Edition Teased: 5G Android Smartphone To Include Goodies?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Turbo 5G Launching Today: Here’s Everything We Know About The Powerful Redmi Smartphone
- Poco C51 Specs Leak: Entry-Level Android Smartphone Could Be A Rebadged Redmi A2+
- Xiaomi Redmi A2 And A2+ Announced: Check Specs, and Features Of Entry-Level Android Smartphones
- Redmi Note 12 Turbo Promo Posters Confirm Key Specs: 16GB RAM, 1TB Storage Announced
- Redmi Watch 3 Launches Outside China: Premium Wearable With 1.75-Inch AMOLED Screen
- Xiaomi To Launch Redmi Note 12 Turbo Edition This Month: SD7+ Gen 2 SoC, 64MP Camera, Confirmed
- Redmi Note 12 4G India Launch Confirmed: Check Specs, Features, and Availability Of Budget Android Smartphone
Best Mobiles in India
You have already subscribed
published: Wednesday, April 5, 2023, 15:46 [IST]